Entry fee is $20 per contestant and can be paid by cash or check.
1st Place: $100 cash
2nd Place: $25 gift card and medal
3rd Place: Medal
|Junior 1||Ages 6-9|
|Junior 2||Ages 10-13|
|Adults||18 and older|
- Soloists only, a maximum of 4 minutes to perform.
- Must be a resident of one of the following Northwest Suburbs: Palatine, Arlington Heights, Barrington, Buffalo Grove, Deer Park, Hawthorn Woods, Hoffman Estates, Inverness, Kildeer, Lake Zurich, Mount Prospect Rolling Meadows or Schaumburg
- All songs and performances must be appropriate for family entertainment.
- Participants will be judged on tone, pitch, rhythm, expression, timing and stage presentation by a panel of judges who will decide the winners in each category.
- Sing a cappella, or with background music supplied by contestant (on a zip drive) or live instrument (guitar keyboard) played by contestant or by another individual. No drums or pianos. All background music must be submitted no later than one week before the contest is held (Saturday, November 12, 2016).
- Contestants will be notified if a preliminary competition round will be held by November 1, 2016.
- Competitors under the age of 18 must have parental consent.
REGISTRATION: All REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE
Deadline to register is Tuesday, November 1, 2016. Email Jan Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: JP Wood Martial Arts, 249 E. Northwest Highway, Palatine, Il. 60067.
Reminder: contestants under the age of 18 require signed parental permission.
Call Jan Wood at 847-460-8460 or Melanie Santostefano at 312-719-2332.
*Age divisions are subject to change based
on age and number of entrants.